About Sydney Lawyers and Associates Pty Ltd
Angelita Manlangit is the principal solicitor at Sydney Lawyers and Associates Pty Ltd. Angelita has been practising law since she graduated with a Bachelor of Law from the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and was admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW.
Angelita has a wealth of experience in all areas of law, including:
- Business law
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Criminal law
- Family law
- Property law
- Succession law
- Wills and estate
Her clients include individuals, small to medium sized businesses and other professionals, and she has worked in both suburban law firms and city firms. Angelita attended secondary school at St Ursula's College, before studying for a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Law at the University of Western Sydney. She lived in America for a short period of time before returning to Sydney to complete her Bachelor of Law from UTS.
Angelita prides herself on providing an exceptional service and is committed to working on your case from start to finish.
Why choose Sydney Lawyers and Associates Pty Ltd?
If you're looking for an experienced and dedicated Law Firm in Sydney to get you the best possible outcome, you've come to the right place.
- We're private: We're not affiliated with any other company, which means our advice is honest and unbiased. But, if we need to refer you to other professionals such as accountants or barristers, we have a great network of experts we collaborate with.
- We're experienced: We've worked on a variety of cases in all types of industries, in the city and in the suburbs.
- We put you first: We'll take the time to listen to you and offer the best possible solution for your circumstances.
- We're affordable: Our fees are competitive and we offer a fixed fee for many of our services, which means you'll know up front what the cost will be.
- We're flexible: We believe in convenience, and we'll happily arrange an appointment at your workplace in the Sydney area, with after hours appointments available.